Saturday, January 28, 2012

Kick Off

Hey everbody, welcome to my new blog, FC Blacklabel.  I'm rejoining forces with my buddy over at Blacklabel Tennis to create what I will modestly call a sports network.  He focuses on tennis, I focus on all things soccer (football, fútbol, calcio or whatever you call it in your part of the world).

For quick thoughts, follow me on Twitter at @fcblacklabel.  If you enjoy the writing, join our Facebook fan page.  Ideally, this blog will focus on informing fans and non-fans about the beautiful game.  There will opinions presented, history discussed, predictions made, information shared and hopefully some surprises along the way.

To lay the groundwork for the launch, I've imported my old soccer posts from my former blog, The Rally Cap.  Check them out; I'd like to think I wrote some interesting pieces.  If you have any thoughts or comments feel free to post them here or send an email to fcblacklabel@gmail.com.

Get read for kick off.

No comments:

Post a Comment